Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!


Last week I KNEW we wouldn't be home for 7 nights of dinner. Knew it when I planned out the week. Yet I still managed to plan for 7 meals. So with that said, this week I'm only planning for 5 meals, hoping that'll work just fine. Here's my super exciting Menu Plan Monday breakdown!

Monday: weeknight chili (Cook's Illustrated slow cooker recipe)
Tuesday: macaroni & cheese (rolled from last week)
Wednesday: smothered pork chops (rolled from last week)
Thursday: chicken in wine sauce (Firefighter's Cookbook)
Friday: tacos

This was my set-up for meal planning and shopping planning this morning. Actually, set-up #2: the first set up included a spilled tea accident which explains why you're not seeing a tablecloth. Anyway, there you see scissors, the grocery list we add to during the week, my purple coupon organizer, my netbook so I can check sites for sales & coupons I forgot I had, this week's coupon inserts, my recipe/insert binder, store flyers for the week, and my hole puncher. Phew. Nobody ever said saving money was easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design