Monday, December 20, 2010

quick morning Rite Aid run

I went back at 8 am when the store opened, coupons in hand, to try to snag a couple more of the 50% off Clearasil items.  Unfortunately they were all sold already!  I left my cut out coupons on the shelf, and hopefully they'll help someone else.

I also hit up the As Seen on TV section to try to get the buy $30 of items/get $10 back deal.  the fun thing about this deal is that everything is either 4.99, 9.99, 14.99, etc- making it close to impossible to pay only $30.

I ended up with a Children's Snuggie (14.99 -$2 VV coupon), a Micro Touch groomer ($9.99 -$1 VV coupon) and a pack of Cami Secrets (which I guess also have a $1 off VV coupon but I didn't have it).  I combined these with a $3 off $20 VV coupon, a $1 off VV coupon, and my $20 GoS reward.  I paid $8.28 in cash and received $10 +UP rewards.

I had $6 more in +UP Rewards I could have used, but once I hit the register I forgot that I had $10 +UP coming to me, so I opted to hold on to them as a safety net.  That was dumb!  Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design