Thursday, December 16, 2010

today I owned Rite Aid.

My last couple of Rite Aid trips have been fails, but today, my friends, I had a win.  A BIG win.  You see, my local store had plennnty of $1.49 b1g1 free get $2 +UP back tape left.  Also, the peeps in my town who cleared out the cheap EcoTools products on Sunday clearly missed some poofs that were located further down the aisle and priced $1.99, b1g1 50% off, and oh yeah buy any 2 EcoTools and get $5 +UP back.  Do you see where I'm going with this??

Transaction #1
1 box Q-tips, $3.29 (we needed them and I had a coupon but apparently it was a Target store coupon and so it didn't work and I really don't even care!)
2 EcoTools bath poofs, total $2.98
6 rolls Rite Aid invisible tape, total $4.47
-------------------
subtotal $10.74 + .36 tax, paid with $5 rolled +UP rewards, final price $6.10 OOP
earned $11 in +UP Rewards

Transaction #2
1 EcoTools Bath Glove, $2.99
1 EcoTools Poof (only one left), .99
6 rolls Rite Aid invisible tape, total $4.47
-----------------
subtotal $8.45, paid with $8 rolled +UP rewards, final price .45 OOP
earned $11 in +UP Rewards

final totals: spent $6.55 OOP, and I have $13 of +UP Rewards to roll forward!

Looking at it another way, Rite Aid paid me $2.45 to take 12 rolls of tape, 4 bath tools, and a box of Q-tips off their hands.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Woohoo...great find!! We've been so busy that I was going to skip Rite Aid this week, but I'm a little tempted to see if my store has those poofs! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design