Thursday, January 27, 2011

yet another snow day in the suburbs.

The kids woke up early.  At the moment they're playing together nicely, which is good because it took me a while to place my coupon order.  You see, there's a BIG deal going on at Shaw's this upcoming week (free grocery staples!), along with a BIG deal at Rite Aid (I'm talking $38 moneymaker big).  I have all the coupons I need for Rite Aid, but I had to order some peanut butter coupons to really stock up at Shaw's.

I'm working on another instructional post for you: organizing your coupons.  Seems like everyone has a slightly different system, and I'm happy to let you know in depth how *I* do it, but of course, you need to do what works best for you.

Since I mentioned coupon clipping services, I'm happy to tell you the two I've used so far:  Coupons & Things by Dede and We Clip U Save.  Remember, you're not paying for the coupons, you're paying for their "time and energy to clip and sort and mail" the coupons.  You can absolutely get great savings without ever ordering coupons, but it's nice to have the option in a pinch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design