Monday, March 28, 2011

my Sunday shopping scores

Yesterday was my best shopping day so far.  EVER.  I didn't feel like I bought a lot of things, and I only went to 3 stores, but I walked away with a profit at each of the stores for a whole day of moneymakers.  Here's how I did it!

CVS
1 Physician's Formula Cover Stick
1 Physician's Formula Organic Jumbo Wear mascara with Try Me Free peelie
1 Colgate toothbrush
-------------------------------
subtotal: $19.23
- (2) $5 off Physician's Formula Qs (from their promotion a few weeks ago)
$1 Colgate toothbrush Q
------------------------------
spent $8.23 (used $6.99 ECB and the rest in cash)
earned $16 ECB
----------------------------
$7.77 MONEYMAKER plus will get a $9.99 rebate- $17.76 profit total


Rite Aid
18 packs of Trident Vitality gum (yeah that's right, and I'll go back for more at the end of the week)
2 ScunciGirl headwrap 6-packs
1 Scunci elastic 24 ct.
4 random Revlon beauty tools
2 Old Spice deodorants
2 Old Spice bodywashes
4 Stayfree packages
-----------------------------------------
subtotal $50.64
total coupons used: $46.40
----------------------------------------
total spent OOP:   $5.47 (used $4 +UP rewards, paid $1.47 in cash)
earned $12.98 in +UP rewards (and I need to buy 1 more Revlon tool to earn another $4 UP but I'm not counting it in the total)
----------------------------------------
$7.51 MONEYMAKER plus $1 SCR... total $8.51 in profit


Stop & Shop
12 boxes of General Mill cereal, bought in 3 transactions of 4*
--------------------------
subtotal $40.78
used $8 in internet printable coupons
earned $6 off each of these 3 transactions= $18 off
-----------------------
spent $6.73 PLUS earned 3 coupons for a free gallon of milk (any flavor or brand up to $4.50 each)
-----------------------
total $6.73 in profit


grand total for Sunday shopping: $33 profit
*only 8 boxes of cereal are pictured because I gave 4 to the Framingham Survival Center as I exited the store, which felt awesome.  I LOVE donating items, and most of what I bought on Sunday will be donated to various places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design