Thursday, November 25, 2010

I give thanks to CVS today!

Good old CVS and their inexplicable ECB 3-day deals! Today I got:

1 Herbasine Shampoo
1 Herbashine Conditioner
1 Colgate Sensitive toothpaste
1 Old Spice Fresh deodorant
1 Eucerin lotion
1 Listerine 3 pocket pack
1 Twix king size
1 Carmex lip balm
1 Advil PM 4 ct.
1 Renpure (sp?) conditioner

All of these items were paid back 100% with ECBs, and with coupons, they ended up paying me $7.30 to take all of these items home. Also the Renpure (sp?) has a rebate peelie on it for a full refund, so once I get that I'll have made $12.29 plus got all of those items. And there were plenty more ECB deals I passed up. Woo hoo!

Happy Thanksgiving to ME!

1 comments:

Single PAP said...

wow! that's awesome!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design