Monday, November 22, 2010

Mailing in some rebates today...

My mailman will be so excited!

$20 Olay rebate received check 12/16
$10 Sonicare rebate
$11.99 World's Best Cat Litter Money Back guarantee (I wanted to love this product, but the cats track it all around the house and I'm constantly sweeping it up! Ugh... but if you'd like to try it yourself, here's a link to get a free 7 or 8 pound bag) received check 12/14

Other Rite Aid rebates I put in on the site yesterday...

$20 Olay Regenerist SCR
$20 Sonicare SCR- Essence model
$2 Motrin PM SCR received 12/14

I'll continue to add rebates to this post and cross them off when I receive the checks. Hopefully I can track them better this way!

11/30- RenPure rebate offer, $4.99 (CVS 11/25)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design