Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Shopping Day was a success!

I normally grocery shop on Tuesdays, but some appointments tomorrow meant that I needed to do it today instead, with Mia in tow. I was worried how well she'd do, considering that I needed to make 3 stops, but she behaved SO well. It's nice to have a positive outcome!

First, Bed Bath & Beyond for some k-cups (practically the last luxury I have!)
2 boxes of K Cups, with $5 off $15 or more coupon, and $1 off K-cups coupon= $14.98 ($6 saved)

Next, Sudbury Farms, where my biggest purchase was a 8.5 lb pork loin that the butcher trimmed into a roast and chops for me. That saved me an immense amount of $$ over the cuts in the butcher's case, which were labeled at $5.95/lb (and I paid $1.99/lb for the same thing!)= $21.01 ($26.98 saved)

Finally, Shaws, where I do the bulk of my shopping. I had a $5 off catalina from last week, and laundry detergent was Buy 1, Get 2 Free. I also earned my free turkey!! = $81.68 ($35.80 saved)

I still need to make a milk run on Wednesday, but for this week: $117.67 spent, $68.78 saved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design