Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!

It's Menu Planning Monday- let's do this! We have two grocery stores in town. Sudbury Farms (which is a Roche Bros. store) is having a meat stock-up sale, so I'll be heading there for 1.99/lb boneless pork loin, and .44/lb bananas today. The rest of my shopping will be at Shaw's as usual. I do label meals by day, but in reality, we switch them up depending on what's happening every night.

Monday- salisbury steaks (left over meal from last week, since I usually shop on Tuesdays)
Tuesday- bayou roast pork
Wednesday- frozen pizza (woot!)
Thursday- slow cooker weeknight chili
Friday- chicken marsala (e-mealz)
Saturday- smothered pork chops
Sunday- mac & cheese
Monday- leftovers

There were a lot of great coupons out this week, but not many that I'll be needing to shop, so hopefully my short shopping list will help with saving $$ this week. I'm also going to try to run to Bed, Bath & Beyond to pick up some Chai Latte k-cups that seem to be out of stock everywhere. Hopefully they'll have them... Tom's been mooning over them for a week! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Annett/ Fit Moms Fit Kids Club said...

I do the same thing..make a plan, but sometimes life happens and I have to switch stuff around that happened last week. This week my hubby is taking over the kitchen. I'm so excited, he even made the meal plan!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design