Tuesday, December 14, 2010

decent Rite Aid trip... but I messed up again.

I was planning to head to RA at some point today, but when Charlie woke up with a fever and a bark-y cough I decided to go out at 8 to grab her some cough drops & cough syrup.

There are lots of quirky deals running right now where the price of the item you buy is cheaper than the +UP rewards you earn, so I was hoping to grab some of these. I got 2 small packs of Revlon nail files for 1.47 each and then used the $3 off any Revlon nail care RA printable. I got 2 packs of RA tape that were b1g1 free, so I paid $1.49 and earned $2 in +UP rewards (you get $1 in reward for each package of tape you buy). I added gum filler to get to the $25 level for the $5 off myriteaid.com coupon to work.

Unfortunately, I messed up on the AirWick deal and ended up buying $9 worth of product instead of $10, so I didn't get the $5 +UP reward that would have earned me. Darn it!!

Anyway... here's my final total. I really think I'll head back later to roll my +UPs for more tape, you can't ever have enough in the house and they had PLENTY left.

1 kids' natural cough syrup
2 bags Halls cough drops
1 pack Orbit Mist
2 packs Revlon Expert nail files
1 Airwick Warmer
4 Airwick Oil Refills
2 RiteAid gift tape rolls
---------------------------
retail price after sales was right around $25, I paid $13.49 after coupons and got $5 in +UP rewards to roll. Not bad since the cough syrup was $7 (not on sale) and I was in need of some more air fresheners for the bathrooms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design