Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LOTS of shopping today.

I had 2.5 hours to hit 5 stores, in 2 different towns, while my youngest was in preschool. It was birthday shopping, Christmas shopping, and some random drug store buys. Here's the breakdown...

#1 CVS
Bought 4 Zhu Zhu Pets, 3 of which were free. Paid with ECBs. Total retail $39.52, $0 out of pocket.

#2 Rite Aid
Not gonna type it all out, but did 2 transactions.
First, Goldfish, Airborne, Thermacare Wraps. Retail $23.97, paid $16.30 and earned +UP rewards.
Then candy and some other stuff. Retail $22.99, paid .49, got +UP rewards.
I went home with $5 in +UP rewards to roll.

#3 AC Moore
Got supplies for Mia's birthday party and used one 50% off coupon. Retail $57.69, paid $34.43.

#4 American Girl Store
Paid a lot of money and got no discounts :| That place.

#5 Target
Had to exchange a pair of pants I got for Charlie that had the wrong size on the label, used some board game coupons, picked up a few stocking stuffers. Ended up spending $17 on 2 board games and a few other little things.

I got home and put the girls' gifts on the spreadsheet I've been keeping. It helps me to track online orders and know how much I've spent on each girl. Anyway, I figured I was about done, but turns out I still have a good amount of money left to buy things for each girl. I'm very surprised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design