Saturday, February 5, 2011

My plan for Rite Aid on Sunday

Here's my list for tomorrow!  I really doubt my store will have enough items in stock for me to get all of this, and I do NOT slash & grab (clearing the shelf, especially on the first day of the sale, is a big no-no!) but if all the stars and store stock aligned, I'd come home with the following:

3 Betty Crocker cake mixes
3 Betty Crocker frostings
6 Betty Crocker cookie mix pouches
1 Children's Chestal
1 Children's Coldcalm
Oscillococcinum
9 boxes Rice Krispies
2 cans Scrubbing Bubbles aerosol cleaner
4 Excedrin PM, 20 ct.
16 rolls Bounty Basic
1 Mentos
4 bottles Finesse
85.65 (total, sale prices)
-------------------------
-36.90 in coupons
= 48.75
earn $37 in +UPs
get 20.97 back in rebates
------------------------
total price for all the above: 9.22 moneymaker  
Wish me luck!


ETA: For the first time ever, I got to RA when they opened this morning. Here's what I ended up getting (and I'm planning another trip for cheapies, not freebies, later in the week)...

2 cake mixes
2 frostings
4 cookie mix pouches
1 Children's Chestal
1 Children's Coldcalm
Oscillococcinum
1 adult Chestal
2 Excedrin PMs
6 boxes Rice Krispies
3 RA coffee cannisters (I was SUPPOSED to buy 4, you only get the +UP if you buy them in 2s... whoops!)
1 Red Dress coupon
----------------------------
66.85 sale prices
- 26.60 in coupons
---------------------------
40.25 OOP ( paid mostly in +UPS, $1.68 in cash)
earned $23 in +UPs, plus $20 Winter Reward, PLUS $27.96 in Single Check Rebates)
------------------------
$70.96 "earned/cash back", makes this trip a $30.71 moneymaker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design