Monday, January 3, 2011

I took some pictures for you!

I finished up my insert binder today, after putting in the 8 inserts I'd ordered last week, and I thought I'd take a couple of pictures of all my couponing stuff together.  For posterity's sake.  Yeah, that's it.
DSCN0242
SO top left is my fancy new coupon organizer (a Christmas present from my brother who diligently went out and bought exactly what I asked him to).  Top right is my old coupon organizer, which I now use to separate out which coupons I'll use at which store.
DSCN0245
I got some write-on, removable filing tabs so I could change around my coupon organizer as needed until I got it exactly how I wanted it.  At this point it's got 16 categories in it.  I could do with more category dividers, but I'd have to order (or make) more so I'm going to live with it like this a couple more week and see how it works out for me.
DSCN0248
My binder is just for storing coupon inserts.  All the sites I use to look up deals will list exactly what coupon insert each coupon comes from, so I generally don't have to clip them up until I need something.  I keep them in my binder until they're pretty decimated.  The expired coupons will be donated (hopefully I'll talk more about this soon) and any coupons that are still good will get clipped and put in my coupon organizer, just in case I stumble upon a deal.

I also keep freebie coupons separate (like free Excedrin, free hair dye, etc) so I can get to them easily if there's a good deal out there.  Store & restaurant coupons go in the purple coupon organizer.

You know, when my brother saw the coupon organizer I'd picked out, he said the print didn't seem like my style at all.
40783_541331261249_59803508_31821756_8020024_n
My Kindle skin and Netbook case beg to differ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio, custom graphics by Tom Martin Art and Design